BUSINESS INFORMATION DAY
Thursday, June 23, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Athens, EVEA, Akadimias 7
(Hermes Hall 6th Floor )
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN-Hellas 2025), in the context of continuous information of the business community and with the aim of strengthening the extroversion of Greek companies, organize:
” Information Day for the Western Balkans “
The “Entrepreneurs Information Day” will take place, on Thursday , June 23, 2022 , at 10:30 am, at the building of EVEA, Academy 7, where interested entrepreneurs will be informed about the following markets:
- Albania by Mr. Sarantis Moschovis, ISD Consultant, Head of the ISD Office in Tirana
- Northern Macedonia by Ms. Anastasia Zografou, ISD Advisor, Head of ISD Skopje
- Bosnia and Herzegovina by Mr. Georgios Tosounis, ISD Consultant AD, Head of ISD Sarajevo
- Kosovo * by Mr. Michael Vrettakis, ISD Advisor, Pristina Liaison Office
- Serbia by Mr. Vassilios Skronias, General Manager of ISD AD, Head of Office of ISD Belgrade.
In the first part of the event, the executives of the Offices of Economic & Commercial Affairs will present their markets of responsibility, while special emphasis will be given to the sectors that show significant interest for Greek export companies. In the second part of the event there will be an open discussion in the form of questions and answers (Q & A), while after the end of the discussion will follow networking of the executives of the ISD Offices with the participating entrepreneurs.
We kindly ask the interested entrepreneurs to send us the Participation Form electronically here .
Tel. Contact: 210 3382342, 210 3382466, Department of International Relations of EVEA.
* This designation is without prejudice to the positions of the regime and is in accordance with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/1999 and the Opinion of the International Court of Justice in The Hague on the Declaration of Independence. of Kosovo.